permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Easy-reading Intro to PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Easy-reading Intro to PC
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0700

Ai, CRMPI got funding to publish a six page doc on the pc ethics and
principles. We post it on our web site to copy and use and translate. It
has been translated into spanish that i know of . In Perth I gave it out
and many folks from several countries said they would take it back home and
translate it and use it on teaching pc . It is a good intro, but not
perhaps for kids. check out our site. I have several forest garden
programs in the local schools. I will be working with the Aspen high school
this month to design and plant a forest garden at the school this spring.
We are film ing the process, and hope to use it in our upcomming forest
garden video. please feel free to use the doc and send me a copy if you
translate it intoJapanese. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>