permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Easy-reading Intro to PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Antonio Scotti" <antonio.scotti@tiscali.es>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Easy-reading Intro to PC
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:46:53 +0100

Absolutely right, maybe in the enthusiasm I didn't mention this very
important and delicate issue
but only because for some reason a gathered this introduction was intended
for free distribution
but if some compensation is needed or expected I will surely comply with it.

BTW, Su how about the CD with the new stuff about your house and project?
All the best
Antonio