permaculture - [permaculture] Traineeships in Brazil

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <mhanzi@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Traineeships in Brazil
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 06:21:24 -0800 (PST)

I can take on three trainees in dryland tropical
Permaculture in Northeast Brazil near Feira de
Santana. My new homepage is not up yet, but people
can see about our work at www.permacultura-bahia.org
(presently in Portuguese, but soon to be translated).

The place is my 7-hectare farm which is being planted
( in pure sand) into a cashew-based agroforest. We
are into the second year, so lots of opportunities for
basic hands-on(tree-planting, etc.).
July is the rainy (winter) season.
Camping conditions.

Those interested should get in contact with my
colleague Patricia at patricia.ipeba@terra.com.br
who is coordinating visits to my farm in Marizá (I
have rare access to Internet). As July is very
popular, they should confirm as soon as possible.

Marsha Hanzi