permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Easy-reading Intro to PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: holmgren@netconnect.com.au
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Easy-reading Intro to PC
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:41:39 +1100

Antoio, Our Melliodora CD is coming along and will be ready for our trip to Japan at the end of May.
Cheers,Su

Absolutely right, maybe in the enthusiasm I didn't mention this very
important and delicate issue
but only because for some reason a gathered this introduction was intended
for free distribution
but if some compensation is needed or expected I will surely comply with it.

BTW, Su how about the CD with the new stuff about your house and project?
All the best
Antonio