permaculture - Re: [permaculture] aquaponics/ articles wanted

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <hemenway@jeffnet.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] aquaponics/ articles wanted
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:48:42 -0800

On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 01:31 PM, Sarah Primeau wrote:

I am looking to make contact with people involved with any aspect of
aquaculture/hydroponics

This seems like the perfect time to announce that the theme of the next issue of Permaculture Activist will be Aquaculture. If you have an article idea, please let me know. Deadline is roughly March 15.

For those who have been wondering, Peter Bane has just sent the current issue to the printers. It should be in the mail in less than a month. He is sorry for the delay, which was due to health and mechanical problems.

Toby
http://www.patternliteracy.com