permaculture - Re: RE: [permaculture] Reply to Antonio Scotti

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "THEDRINGS@telefonica.net" <THEDRINGS@telefonica.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Scottiantonio.scotti@tiscali.es
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: RE: [permaculture] Reply to Antonio Scotti
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:41:20 +0100

Antonio,
I'm based in Andalucia in the station village of Cortes De La
Frontera. We (wife and 3 kids) have a 2 hectare finca on river plan.
We are not permaculture officionados, in fact we are complete novices
but are keen to develop our space to model a range of sustainable
living activities and technologies.
I'd be very interested in a chance to share experience (or lack of in
our case).
You may be interested to know that an association of small organic
farmers has been formed in this area. There are approx 30 members most
of whom have very small plots of land and grow fruit and veg. They are
not registered organic but are looking for a group registration.
What are you doing?
REgards
Dominic

Tel: 0034 952 15 32 92