permaculture - Re: [permaculture] aquaponics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] aquaponics
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:39:32 -0700

Title: Re: [permaculture] aquaponics
Sarah,

Check with the University of Arizona in Tucson.  They have been doing this kind of research for at least 20 years.

Also try http://www.aquaponics.com/

Farmer Greg
The Urban Farm
www.urbanfarm.org
www.permaculture.net

I am looking to make contact with people involved with any aspect of
aquaculture/hydroponics (ie. the culture of fish and/or plant crops
in water) - with or without a greywater treatment component.

If you are involved with this type of work or you can suggest some
contacts, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
Sarah