permaculture - Re: [permaculture] aquaponics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jocelyn Paquette" <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] aquaponics
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:28:45 -0500

Greetings, right now it is for my own use. I want to know more. I am working on a project about which it is too early to talk and it has basically the same purpose as the Regeneration Show.  Now, this project is not a television show, although I have often thought about this approach, but with a very similar goal of providing people with a means to readily access the information they need to live ecological lives.

Bob Ewing