permaculture - Re: [permaculture] aquaponics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Mike Barnett" <dreadlox@cwjamaica.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] aquaponics
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:36:30 -0600

Check out this site and join the mailing group there...
the coolest place to hang on the net.....
S & S Aqua Farm Bioponics System
S&S Aqua Farm aquaponics system - a simple, innovative and practical method
of food production combining aquaculture and hydroponic growing techniques
for safe, chemical-free food.
www.townsqr.com/snsaqua

Mike
JAMAICA