permaculture - Re: [Re: [RE: [permaculture] Money from Gates]]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "nguyen trung" <nttrung15@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Re: [RE: [permaculture] Money from Gates]]
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:33:18 +0000

Response to Graham:
The issue started out with better feeding the world's hungry. Can we hope to teach people in third world countries to successfully grow enough wholesome food to feed themselves and their neighbors in adverse geological environments (deserts..) without harming the earth? If the ans. is yes, then there's a case for grants writing. These jokes about pocketing money for vacations undermine the seriousness of the situation.

Greg: Are you the guy that lives in Gilbert, AZ, whose lovely frontyard I saw?