permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Money from Gates

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: treaclemine@intranet.org
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Money from Gates
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:08:54 -0600

Greetings,

Asking for money from e.g. Bill Gates is like using fossil
fuels in permaculture - acceptable if the unsustainable is used to
create significant improvments in sustainability?

I have some experience in writing successful grant applications
- to 'mainstream' funding bodies for 'non-traditional' projects, even.
I also have time on my hands, and I'm willing to help out...

Thanks,

Amanda, in the UK