permaculture - Re: [Re: [RE: [permaculture] Money from Gates]]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Re: [RE: [permaculture] Money from Gates]]
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:47:11 -0700

why yes, that is *exactly* what i was thinkin

sounds like a plan

as long as you share the pocket change with me and we take a trip to some
beautiful exotic island in the phillipines

deal?

peace
*s

mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net> wrote:

hopefully Stephanie your thinking about asking for funding for the
permaculture database project... that would be a perfect thing for Mr
Gates to help fund. ask for a couple million, it pocket change to him.

mIEKAL