permaculture - [permaculture] Gardening Position

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg@igg.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Gardening Position
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 07:19:11 -0400

Friends -

I have an opening right now for a gardener in Northern Virginia. If you are not interested, please pass this information on to someone who may be interested. This is a dream position for a hardworking person who is interested in holistic garden management.

The garden is a biodynamically managed French Instensive CSA garden with 4-season focus It is located in Middleburg, VA.

Experience is not necessary. A passion for growing food for families is essential. Salary determined by experience and re-evaluated bi-weekly. An experienced person is preferred.

This position requires a two month commitment. This position has the possibility of being permanent, year-around.

Please contact me off-line to discuss the details.

Allan Balliett
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
(The above is for mail only. Is not the location of the garden.)
(540) 253-5778
Email: igg@igg.com