permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Community Pc Gardens?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Community Pc Gardens?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:50:51 -0700

> Unfortunately, it's not easy to determine from existing lists which
> Community Gardens include permaculture.

And how would one determine if a community garden included permaculture?

Could we perhaps generate a Pc checklist for community gardens?

Heck, we could score it and then community gardens could advertise "Our
garden rates a 94.6 on the Pc listserve CG-Pc checklist"
;)

Seriously tho, what makes a community garden Pc?

I can relate the question to Emilia Hazelip's insistence on there being a Pc
gardening style or method; she did not like it that any old sort of
gardening could be considered Pc.

So what are elements found in a PERMACULTURE community garden?

See also my following post "Semantics"

-Rick

trying to keep the dogs out of the humanure
(beware of accepting the slightest degree of responsibility for systems you
do not design)