permaculture - Re: [permaculture] presenting permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] presenting permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:12:15 -0700

> From: "jamie" <jamie@tiscali.fr>

> and it also sounds like what you
> need to do is create 'space' - some way of enclosing an area (but not a
> physical barrier) which allows the pc 'message' to be heard.

Yes, Jamie, we've done just that very effectively- one of the best examples
at the fair. And you gave me an idea of one thing we can do- We're right
behind Nancy Kesey's booth, and her late brother Ken was a good friend of
Emilia. (and they've both been fair- founders? at any rate, *very* important
I think this year something for Emilia is definitely in order.

Thanks,

-Rick