permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Provokative question

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "HS" <wal@pc.jaring.my>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Provokative question
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:33:58 +0800

He..he..but I am a realist. I want to bring permaculture, even if a small
step at a time, to urban folks who are comfortable as they are. I think the
sums will add up if a million households pollute the waterways a little less
as opposed to a group of committed environmentalist forgoing all.

Regards

HS

a\----- Original Message -----