permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tomato supports

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tomato supports
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:26:56 -0700

Title: Re: [permaculture] Tomato supports

By the way I live in Queensland Australia with a summer av. about 30 deg Celsius with 50 -60 percent humidity, it's not relevant to the question I asking but if anyone has more hints I'd listen.

Actually, it is! For  instance, someone at 50° latitude, maritime climate, might just let his plants sprawl over 5 gal. black plastic nursery pots, and ripen tomatoes where everyone else has only green ones...
-R