permaculture - [permaculture] Tomato supports

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steven Pearce" <s_pearce1@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Tomato supports
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:26:03 +1000

Hello all,
            I've just started my 3rd attempt at a veggie patch and after 2 moderate successes I just going to ask some one for advice. My tomatoes will soon need sum support but finding a design that allows the tomatoes to grow freely has escaped me. If anyone out there has a suggestion please let me know.

By the way I live in Queensland Australia with a summer av. about 30 deg Celsius with 50 -60 percent humidity, it's not relevant to the question I asking but if anyone has more hints I'd listen.

Go out and have sum fun !!!
Steven B. Pearce