permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Reading the landscape - Marks express method

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ivone" <florar@terra.com.br>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Reading the landscape - Marks express method
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:20:19 -0400

Hi All

Yep, Davids article is one of the classics!!!! I was at the Earthcare (1st
International PC Conference) Conference, where he presented it. At the time
was a PC newby and didn't understand much. He has recently electronically
published some of his articles, including this one. I recommend you get ALL
of them!!!

His webpage is www.spacountry.net.au/holmgren

Skye