permaculture - Re: [permaculture] where you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] where you from?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:26:40 -0700

Margaret, Sounds like the site that Gastavo is restoring near Navarro, Ar.
It was and old powder milk factory farm. By taping into the co-intelligence
model he has great sucess . the land wants to heal. His helpers were ,
locust, acatica, thistle. Sounds like you have a friend there called black
berry. Tom Atlee wrote two great articles on co-intelligence in PC activist
# 42 . I wrote about my experience at Navarro in the pc activist #43.
Check with your local pc group and teachers to have a workshop.
Co-intelligence to the rescue... jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>