permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [NAFEX] re: shade for blackberries]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [NAFEX] re: shade for blackberries]
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:44:38 -0600

Paul, Caragana does better in dry areas . Source out the nft that does
well in your area. For slugs I imploy snakes. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>