permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Pond Plantings...invasives

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark Ludwig <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Pond Plantings...invasives
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:13:27 -0500

At 12:38 AM 10/12/02 -0700, you wrote:
Also remember that we might not always be around to keep that eye out. If
the problem ever becomes someone else's (as in the case of the designers
hired to restore that wetland), the perceived only choice might be a resort
to something like Round Up.

"Just once, well applied, not repeatedly." Cringe.

Treesa

Actually my rule for roundup on those invasive weeds is annually, vigorously and indefinitely.
Mark L