permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Afghanistan redux

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Hitchins" <ScottH@wcig.org.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Afghanistan redux
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:06:05 +1000

Then why were the US and Russia trying to build competing pipelines? Anyway,
lets get off the direction this is likely to take: The issue is really about
the needs of the Afghani people, not about whether we agree with their
government and various other governments involved or what level of emotional
involvement we have with the issue.
Regards,
Scott