permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: big ag in Pc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: big ag in Pc
  • Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 23:36:30 -0700

Pc isn't the techniques. Any techniques we can prove work will be eagerly
seized upon by ATTRA and the Ag extension folks and promoted faster than we
can. I used to say that anytime you hear extension promoting an idea it's
too late to try it. Now they're promoting some of my ideas, so I guess I
gotta try something else. Except somehow they get the elements, but not the
patterns. Pc ain't the elements, ain't the techniques.
-Rick