permaculture - [permaculture] Locations of the archives of messages in this list from its beginning to the present.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lfl@intrex.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Locations of the archives of messages in this list from its beginning to the present.
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 01:44:42 -0700

lfl@intrex.net wrote:
I am soon going to put the archives for this list that still exist on our old ibiblio Lyris server into a Mailman-like format, similar to what we have now.

This has been done and the new archives, much easier to use than the old Lyris version, exist at:

Old Permaculture Mailing List Archives 1999-2002
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/permaculture/permaculture-list-archives-1999-2002/maillist.html

The rest of the older archives are located here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pc-forum-archives.html

And the current, permanent archives:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture/

--