permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bullfrog films

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg@igg.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bullfrog films
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 06:31:13 -0400

I have been able to buy them in bulk at a much cheaper rate. The $250. price is for public showing, I believe. We have both the Global Gardener, and Grave Danger of Falling Food for $35. each.

Scott

I purchased 6 titles in a similar fashion. They were well aware that we were purchasing them for a public viewing at a non-profit but they did not charge us the public viewing premium that is listed in their catalog. They are very good people, in my experience.

Scott, can you say more about Danger of Falling Food? I didn't see that one in their catalog, but may like to show that in our fall series.

-Allan