permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Masanobu Fukuoka and the Close to Nature Garden this Thursday at 7PM at the Blue Ridge Center

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg@igg.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Masanobu Fukuoka and the Close to Nature Garden this Thursday at 7PM at the Blue Ridge Center
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 06:36:25 -0400

I'd like to get copies of the videos listed below...How can I do so ?

For the most part, check with Bullfrog films www.bullfrogfilms.com or Rodale Institute bookstore for these videos. The biodynamic/Podolinski one is avail from the Josephine Porter Institute in Woolwine, VA

The Fukuoka film was very worthwhile (of course, all the videos have been excellent...but too short!) and stimulated some great discussion among local growers, many of whom had never heard of Fukuoka.

This coming Thursday will be the Mollison WORLD GARDENER video (a long one!!) followed by discussion. Loudoun Co, VA Contact me if you need more info.

-Allan Balliett
540 668 6165