permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bullfrog films

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg@igg.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bullfrog films
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 11:27:54 -0400

Allan,

any idea why Bullfrog sells their videos for 250 dollars ?!? I asked them by
email a while ago but never heard back....
Claude

Claude - Any of the videos that I used can be bought for around $40. You can also rent them from them. They are very accommodating of activists and even offer a discount. I could go on about their generosity, but it would not be fair to them.

-Allan

PS What video is $250?? It is probably a re-sale situation where the price is out of BF's hands