permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:21:10 +1100

Information about Dowmus:

> From: "Rex Teague" <DibbleGardens@bigfoot.com>
> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:17:41 +1200
> To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
> Subject: Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?
>
> On 18 Feb 02, permed@nor.com.au wrote:
>
>> I think the composting toilet system you're refering to is the
>> Dowmus . Robyn
>
> My plan is to install such a system. Can you Robyn or maybe another
> Australian list member put me in touch with any Dowmus
> owners/users?

DOWMUS RESOURCES RECOVERY
dowmus@ozemail.com.au
www.dowmus.com
Ph: International - 61 7 5499 9828

See also: Mobbs M; The Sustainable House; 1998, Choice Books, Australian
Consumers Association, 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW 2204 Australia.
ISBN 0 947277 48 X
www.choice.com.au

PACIFIC EDGE
Russ Grayson + Fiona Campbell
Media, training and communication services for sustainable development.
PO Box 446 Kogarah NSW 2217 Australia
Phone/ fax: 02 9588 6931 pacedge@magna.com.au

MEDIA: journalism . online content production . publication and website
design . photojournalism . TRAINING: organic gardening . community garden
design + development . OVERSEAS AID: training and project management
services through the TerraCircle consultancy group