permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 02 15:05:51 -0000

I think the composting toilet system you're refering to is the Dowmus -
it can be either a wet (flushing) or dry composting loo and also takes
greywater - the liquid drains out and leaves the solids to be dealt with
by worms - don't have any web references sorry - It was a commercially
available unit here in Australia - changed ownership, went broke and
recently someone told me they'd started up again so I'm not really sure
what their current status is.
Robyn