permaculture - Re: knowledge, wisdom, words

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tarliman2@aol.com
  • To: <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: knowledge, wisdom, words
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:47:03 EST

In a message dated Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:22:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, "John
Cropper" <j.cropper@trinidad.net> writes:

> I am presently checking John's mail. If you knew John personally and wish
> to contact me directly, please use adesilva@janouras.com

Thank you for acting in his behalf in such a way. One of the issues of our
current era is the virtual contact list -- if anything happens to me, will
someone be responsible and caring enough to tell my e-mail lists and online
friends what happened?

My condolences to Mr. Cropper's family and friends. He was a fortunate man to
have a friend like you.

Andrew Ragland
tarliman2@aol.com