permaculture - Re: knowledge, wisdom, words

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: knowledge, wisdom, words
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:46:21 -0500

This will come as great shock to the overwhelming majority of the
scientific community. I'm not going to get in an argument over Evolution
as this is not the place. But regardless of one's philosophical /
religious viewpoint, Evolution is, in fact, science. Your definition of
science is limited and points about whether or not Evolution has been
observed is not supported by the scientific community at large. Your
points about being clear are valid.