permaculture - ethylene-oxygen (was: Re: cultural myths etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: ethylene-oxygen (was: Re: cultural myths etc.
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:28:06 +0100

> Could you describe the ethylene-oxygen cycle with references and
> URL's?

in german it is available on the web at
http://websuxxess.com/permakultur/texte/synag as the core part of
"synergistic agriculture" by emilia hazelip (translation by hildegard
gharmkhorani from permakultur austria, i believe). we always figured, that
there is so much great stuff on pc on the web anyways, so we never bothered
to put the english originals on the web)

greetings
georg

  • ethylene-oxygen (was: Re: cultural myths etc., georg parlow, 12/12/2001