permaculture - Re. PC diploma; Permaculture Design assessment sheets

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "Thomas Law" <114603.13@compuserve.com>, "Stefania" <SStrega@bigfoot.com>, "Ron bates" <cft-rbates@supanet.com>, "Rockbase" <rockbase@wave.co.nz>, <permacultureUK@listbot.com>, <PermacultureAL@listbot.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "Martine Drake" <M.Drake@mdx.ac.uk>, "Mark Warner" <ElderWarner@AOL.com>, "jo barker" <jojobarker@hotmail.com>, "Andy Langford" <heraford@gn.apc.org>
  • Subject: Re. PC diploma; Permaculture Design assessment sheets
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:26:39 -0000

Uploaded as .gif's to 'Intergarden';

Permaculture design evaluation sheets

http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/uploads/pics/eval1gif.gif

http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/uploads/pics/eval2gif.gif

http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/uploads/pics/eval3gif.gif

http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/uploads/pics/eval4gif.gif

These 4 pages are intended as a self- evaluation form for people working
towards the Permaculture
diploma (or who just want to apply useful critical hindsight to their own
design work). I created
this form for for my own benefit when trying to sumarise and evaluate various
permaculture designs
I have been involved with instigating, creating or implementing, on personal,
garden, land or
community level. They are I hope a way of putting a framework on looking back
at our designs,
learning from mistakes, being empowered by what went well, thinking about
what to do differently
next time and I hope others might find this a useful format which can be
'tweaked' to what suits
you and your situation.

Please reproduce at will if you find these useful, but a credit is always
nice... feedback of how
you've found these forms, suggestions for improvements, etc, welcome and
encourasged, contact
graham at gburnett@unisonfree.net

Keep on keeping on,

Graham Burnett