permaculture - Re: Re. PC diploma; Permaculture Design assessment sheets

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Re. PC diploma; Permaculture Design assessment sheets
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:55:02 EST

Good day,

Graham...appreciate your posting these gif's. Cheers.

I am most sympathetic to PC and am trying to include many of the concepts on
my farm, preserve that I am currently developing.

While I have read Mollison many years ago, and have the PC Designer's manual
I have had no formal training .

I'd sure like to have more of the details though on assessing the property ,
mapping, water utilization, etc. etc.

Everyone talks a lot about this stuff...but it's hard to find details ,
written questionaires etc. etc. that I can try to emulate. Best to all. Frank