permaculture - Re: Re. PC diploma; Permaculture Design assessment sheets

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Re. PC diploma; Permaculture Design assessment sheets
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 18:28:24 -0000

> I'd sure like to have more of the details though on assessing the property ,
> mapping, water utilization, etc. etc.
>
> Everyone talks a lot about this stuff...but it's hard to find details ,
> written questionaires etc. etc. that I can try to emulate. Best to all.
> Frank

Hi Frank,

You might find this useful in that case- go to
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online/uploads/docs/pc-design.checklist

I also have some design questionaires others have prepared, but unfortunately
not in digital form-
I guess i could scan them (coffee stains and all!), but unfortunately they
arn't mine to post up
without permission!

Cheers,

Graham Burnett