permaculture - Re: Khiza'a Permaculture Centre in Gaza Strip

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Khiza'a Permaculture Centre in Gaza Strip
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

At 01:50 PM 7/22/99 EDT, Permacltur@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 7/22/99 5:45:39 PM, pci@permaculture-inst.org writes:
>
><<Which was pirated from Ruth Stout, which was pirated from .....
>
>Scott Pittman
>
>Permaculture Institute, USA
>PO Box 3702, Pojoaque, NM 87501 US
>phone 505.455.0270>>
>
>Yes neither Bill nor New Alchemy were good at saying where they learn
>things.
> they like to take the credit
>
>Dan

I think you are being a little harsh in the case of Bill, I don't have any
connection with New Alchemy, and he doesn't deserve bashing given his
contributions to pc and the world. I think that if you check his writings
and his public statements he is very good at attribution. Bill's ego isn't
that enmeshed in rideing on other's accomplishments, his ego has other fish
to fry.

I also remember my grandmother's wise statement, "He who tootith not his own
horn, the same shall not be tootith.

Scott
Scott Pittman

Permaculture Institute, USA