permaculture - Re: Khiza'a Permaculture Centre in Gaza Strip

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lee Flier" <lflier@mindspring.com>
  • To: <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Khiza'a Permaculture Centre in Gaza Strip
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:31:30 -0400

Dan wrote:

>Yes neither Bill nor New Alchemy were good at saying where they learn
things.
> they like to take the credit.

Geez. Or maybe they just don't care WHO gets the credit, seeing as they
felt it was important simply for the information to be disseminated.

I don't see Bill claiming anywhere that he personally invented most of the
specific techniques he teaches, anyway. Most of us who've spent a lot of
time studying anything understand that we've gotten just about everything we
know from those who came before, and we may or may not know or remember the
specific places from whence the ideas came.

--Lee
Lee A. Flier
lflier@mindspring.com
Atlanta and Ellijay, Georgia