permaculture - Re: Sustainable Building Materials

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jim Sealy Jr." <jimsealyjr@who.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sustainable Building Materials
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:08:23 -0600

All this talk of Strawbale construction has me ready to give it a try
on a workshop already in construction as a polebarn. I thought I'd
have to wait on walls due to budget problems, but now am considering
strawbale for them. I already have a baler and access to neighboring
wheat fields which will be burned if I don't bale them, so would
appreciate seeing some 'work in progress' pics and stucco recipes if
anyone can point me to an URL.
Jim Sealy Jr