permaculture - Re: Sustainable Building Materials

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: gardenbetty@earthlink.net
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sustainable Building Materials
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:34:20 -0500

Jim,

Build it with Bales by Myhrman and MacDonald ISBN 0-9642821-1-9 has several
recipes for plasters and stuccos. As well as an almost step by step process
for building and retrofitting with strawbales, including proper bale size,
resources for materials, etc.

Good luck!

dawn

--
dawn
aka gardenbetty

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind... —Dakota proverb