permaculture - Re: Embankment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeffrey Newman <newman@bcinternet.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Embankment
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:57:06 -0700

Dan and all,

I started work on the embankment yesterday. The ground is hard, dry and
rocky. I am
making progress by wetting it down a day ahead. You were right about the
Aspen. That
is what we have here and I will plant a few in the embankment next year. The
weather
remains nilld, We actually hit 70 degrees today.

Jeffrey

--

Jeffrey Newman
My personal web site is at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/5759/