permaculture - Re: Embankment Erosion Control

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeffrey Newman <newman@bcinternet.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Embankment Erosion Control
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:37:24 -0700

Thanks Adriana,

I scanned the material and it looks excellent. I was hoping, though, to find
something on
building a retaining wall with logs. Our property is littered with them so it
will serve
at least two purposes (Bill M is smiling).

Jeffrey

--

Jeffrey Newman
My personal web site is at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/5759/