percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Re: Some Random Thoughts, Largely Unrelated, Based on Previous Discussions and Readings

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Karey L. Perkins" <karey AT charter.net>
  • To: <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Re: Some Random Thoughts, Largely Unrelated, Based on Previous Discussions and Readings
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:25:54 -0500

http://www.godulike.co.uk/
http://www.selectsmart.com/RELIGION/

Frederick -- These two links above were at the bottom of that page -- and
THAT if anything testifies to what religion is now. Rather than guiding us
to something transcendant that we should serve, in the postmodern world,
religion is here to serve us (rate your compatibility with the various world
religions, find the God YOU like). That makes humans the god, rather than
God.

Karey