pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] more updates and new plan

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] more updates and new plan
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:40:08 +0000

Aloha,

How do other people feel about the current color scheme? I know it is
kind of different, but are people just being nice or is it actually ok
with other folks.

Fine with me. I like it actually. Not to say I might not like something else more, but as is I like anyhow.

Looks to me like the web visuals are going to be the 'toilet paper roll and toothpaste tube' issues for this group... ;-/

> can you please have something like google (where users can jump
> ahead/behind more than one page)

Yes, eventually as this is an aspect of Eden, not the website. This
would be the sort of thing I'd expect to see as a feature request in
our issue tracking system. For right now, just remember that you want
this.

I already posted this as a feature request.
Did that mail get to the list? I thought it did...
Anyhow it will be kept in mind and put in the issue tracker when we have one.