pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Synth, comments, etc

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Synth, comments, etc
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:40:21 +0000

Aloha,

> ARGH! My brain is burning! Seriously though, sometimes I wonder it
is possible to represent a web of relationships on computer that is
large enough to be meaningful. Every element has so many
possible relationships, is it possible to get them all and will it be
helpful if we can't. Not sure myself, but I'm committed to try.

In some form of "advanced search" UI, the user can specify what relationships or types of relationships are (most) relevant to their search.

It could be useful to solicit this information ASAP for design purposes too.
What are the most wanted relationships, according to our potential users?
Then work on implementing/managing those first...