pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:05:51 -0700

Sounds great, Lawrence:

"Anyway I'll go ahead and have piw created. I will make it open to the
public with subscription-without-approval (or should they be approved?)
and archives open to the public."
Yup, piw will be our list that is completely open to the public.

"Just have _something_ for people to read that is interesting and
describes the project clearly then go ahead and announce - announce the
new piw list in the same message so they will immediately have a place to
go to find out more, suggest ideas and keep up with progress. Maybe you
could mention this list, pcplantdb, in case more experts want to
collaborate here, not necessarily on programming but other serious design
and infrastructure aspects."
Agreed.

peace
*Stephanie