pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[17][8.26.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>, <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[17][8.26.04]
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:11:33 -0700

I don't necessarily think that moving Eden onto Ibiblio is the solution
to this - we should just try to reach an agreement so that Chad and
others can get started. If nothing else, I can show them the type of
design documents Archer was referring to.

peace
*s

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:

Chad Knepp wrote:

> Stephanie Gerson writes:
> > hi Chad and all,
> >
> > You really don't think you'd have anything to show by October 15?
Not even a
> > miniscule little somethin' special that would pique a funder's
interest?

> > (Please keep in mind that I ask this question with absolutely no
idea as to
> > how long this kinda stuff takes to create...)
>
> I can only make an estimate on what can be done by Oct. 15 at a point
> after I have working orders. I expected to start three weeks ago and
> then Oct 15 seemed like a reasonable date. If (for example) I started
> tomorrow, I could probably have 2 & 3 done by then.

Again: Can't you just move Eden, as is, to ibiblio so Stephanie will have
something
to show prospective grantors? And help keep the rest of us enthused.