pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] permacultureinfo, Permaculture Information Web Public List is up and running.

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] permacultureinfo, Permaculture Information Web Public List is up and running.
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:30:28 -0700

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

BTW, will people who receive the subscription email know what it's about? Because I have a feeling that no one on this list has been following our posts
except for 5-6 of us.

They'll all know what its about. Probably most anyway. There aren't many here
to begin with but I hope the new list will have lots of subscribers.
I just announced it to the permaculture list. And I announced the
permaculture list
in the fuluoka farming list - this brought in nearly a dozen new users.

I think I'll go ahead and announce it in the sanet-mg list too, though I wish
I had a good project
description to append to the message. If anyone has this fire it off to me so
I can post to sanet in the next hour.