pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][10][8.15.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][10][8.15.04]
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:00:14 +0000

Aloha,

Back from a wonderful time on the Napali coast...drowning in mail, will surface slowly over the next few days most likely.

-PROJECT PLAN -... Can each of you perty please write back to me, and let me know what week you're at?

See below.

...We’d have to be using the majority of the money for other costs (equipment, materials, etc.)

Hmm, which we don't have much of - so who do we apply to that does pay for our work?

Week 2: August 1-7

∑ John o set up issue tracking system and whatever data/parameters/
customizations are necessary to start using it on our project

We have the "interim" or "startup" bugzilla on John H.'s server.
I need to finish checking w/him on possible customization for our project.

Week 3: August 8-14
∑ John S.
o prepares and posts FAQs and other documentation on use of issue tracker and general software test/QA procedures and guidelines

Will do this next week.

o organize for user test of first “build” (to happen weekly from now on?)

This is pending our decisions on platform, etc. before development can proceed. Just keep bumping this forward a week until development starts.
Likewise for any other testing work.