pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #7471] pcplantdb project]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #7471] pcplantdb project]
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:43:00 -0700

Here's Fred's reply:
<><>
[Suggestion: canvass the pc list and the sanet-mg for quick donations of $$
to buy ibiblio a Zope server,
should the group decide to go the Zope-on-ibiblio route - maybe Stephanie
could find a small grant that we could access
for this purpose as well. LL]

Again, the correct email address to contact Fred with is help@ibiblio.org.
<><>